- Only professional organization that represents all oncologists, oncology nurses and oncology practices in Oklahoma
- Provides CME opportunities for licensing requirements
- Educates members in areas of reimbursement
- Provides representation on legislative issues
- Payor Relations Committee acts on behalf of all state practices
- Shares resources with other oncology-related organizations
- Hosts meetings on both sides of the state
- Offers services of value specific to the needs of each segment of membership
- Acts as the institutional memory for the oncology community
- Maintains a comprehensive database of member information
- Collaborates with practice managers/administrators, other state oncology societies and ASCO
- Provides a comprehensive website
* 2019 Membership is FREE
Contact Kathy Musson at [email protected].
Visit our online payments section to pay your dues safely and securely online.