OSCO Presents BEST OF ASCO®
The Oklahoma Society of Clinical Oncology, Inc. would like to invite you to attend our 2023 In-Person Fall Conference, which will be an officially licensed BEST OF ASCO® event held at Andrews Academic Tower Saturday, October 28th. This conference will highlight the foremost research and strategies in oncology that were presented by speakers at the 2023 American Society of Clinical Oncology’s (ASCO®) Annual Meeting and other top meetings this year. This conference is designed to update the educational needs of Hematologists/Oncologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants and other health care professionals specializing in oncology.
This activity will be approved for 4 hours of continuing education credits for physicians, nurses and pharmacists. There is no fee for this conference, but registration is required.
- BEST OF ASCO® is an officially licensed program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Inc. (ASCO®).
- This conference is jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Oklahoma Society of Clinical Oncology, Inc.
- This activity will be approved for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, 4.0 ANCC contact hours for Registered Nurses and 4.0 ACPE Continuing Education hours for Pharmacists.
- Pharmaceutical Companies interested in Corporate Membership or Exhibiting? Click here →
- For more information contact OSCO Executive Director Kathleen Musson by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM (CDT)Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM - 8:15 AM (CDT)Welcome Announcements - Membership Meeting
Jose Eugenio Najera, MD
8:15 AM - 9:15 AMUpdates in Esophageal, Gastric, Pancreatic & Liver Cancers
Richard Kim, MD
Moffit Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
9:15 AM - 10:15 AMUpdates in Genitourinary Oncology
Leo Shunyakov, MD
Cenral Care Cancer Center, Bolivar, MO
10:15 AM - 10:45 AMRefreshment Break
10:45 AM - 11:45 AMUpdates in Phase 3 PROSPECT Trial, Colon & Rectal Cancers
Deborah Schrag, MD, MPH
Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
11:45 AM - 12:45 AMUpdates in Lung Cancer
Jun Zhang, MD, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Cancer Biology
University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
12:45 PM (CST)Adjournment