This website is designed to provide up-to-date information regarding OSCO news and activities and as an interactive resource for those looking for information about cancer, whether it is to find physicians, get patient assistance, find support groups, or get statistics.
OSCO Links provide you with links to websites related to our organization and general oncology. Please feel free to look around and contact us with any comments or suggestions.
Do you know someone who is going above and beyond to take care of their patients? Is there someone in your practice that will be celebrating a milestone? Or do you want to welcome a new team member? Oklahoma Society of Clinical Oncology is revamping our website and will soon include a Brag Board for you to nominate exceptional members of your team to be recognized for their hard work and dedication. Please, complete and submit the attached form.
2014 Medicare JH Symposium
- Cost: FREE
- 4/24/2014 - Albuquerque Convention Center, 2nd Civic Plaza NW, Albuquerque, NM
- 5/7/2014 - The Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, 3233 Northwest Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK
Cancer Treatment Centers of America Free Classes
- For more information, click here
- Federal House Health Aides
- Federal Senate Health Aides
- Impact of Sequestration on Cancer Drugs
- Sequestration Talking Points - Joint Sponsors
- Survey on the Impact of Sequestration on Community Cancer Care - Summary of Results - Released March 14, 2013
- HR 1416 - The Cancer Patient Protection Act
Ceremonial Bill Signing of SB 765:
2013 Fall Presentations
- Oral Chemotherapy Monitoring & Counseling Updated 10/2013 Compiled by Robert Mancini, PharmD, BCOP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2013 Summer Nurses' Meeting Presentations
- Insights from a Health Lawyer who Beat Cancer (Jared K. Nelson)
- Integrative Medicine: Approaches to Managing Cancer Related Fatigue (Katherine Anderson, ND FABNO)
- Chronic Leukemia Review and Update 2013 (Todd Kliewer, MD)
- New Hematology/Oncology Drug Updates (Patrick Medina, Pharm.D., BCOP)